A combination of technology, social media, high unemployment, and low employee engagement has converged to overwhelm recruiters and hiring managers nearly every time a job is posted.
To help recruiters and hiring managers in small and medium sized businesses, Success Performance Solutions announced a series of free webinars. The subject of the first webinars is how to automate employee screening and process applicants smarter and faster.
The first webinar is scheduled on March 7, 2012 and will be repeated on March 14.
Success Performance Solutions president and author Ira S Wolfe will lead the webinars and discuss new innovative recruiting and employee screening software and technology that allows even the smallest business to recruit like the pros – accepting resumes from both paid and free job boards, company career sites, social networking sites, employee referrals, and more traditional job sourcing strategies. Using an automated applicant processing system, a recruiter, HR professional, or sales hiring manager can narrow down a large list of applicants to only the top candidates with just a few clicks of a mouse.
What participants will learn:
- How to reduce administrative time, paperwork, and emails when screening applicants
- How to recruit from multiple sources (job boards, social networking sites, Craigslist, and more) but collect applications in one place
- How to screen out high risk and poor fit applicants quickly
- How to create a company career page and portal that is applicant friendly
- How to push out jobs to hundreds of job boards (free and paid), career sites, and social media with just a few clicks
- How to build a talent pool to fill future openings
- And much, much more….
When: March 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM EST or March 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM EST
Who should attend: Recruiters, HR, Sales managers, hiring managers, small business owners, management and HR consultants
Register Now! (Webinar instructions will be sent following registration.)